Wednesday, May 19, 2010

While I'm in confession mode...

My prognosis wasn't quite as positive as I had hoped prior to surgery. I believe the quote was, "you have a 2/3 chance of seeing 'some improvement' in your eyesight." Sheesh, that doesn't sound so promising, Doc. Will I be able to frame again? If not, what to do? Well one thing was certain.

It would make no fiscal sense whatsoever to keep the shop open while I wait to find out. I'm not fond of losing money with no assurances on the other end that it's a good gamble. I'm CHEAP!

So I closed the Fountain Square gallery and shop to "go mobile" and wait it out--thinking positively that I would in fact have good eyesight at the end of this dark road. And, indeed, it has happened!

Much of my eyesight has returned, more than enough to continue on in my chosen career! So I actually did a little WORK today. Just a quickie little mat-cutting. And I'm thrilled to report...

I STILL GOT IT! My framing mojo never left me.
And AV Framing Gallery IS Mobile!
weeeeee what a ride....

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - all of us at Morris Printing were surprised and concerned about your condition. We send our best, are glad to hear of your improvement, and are excited to follow your new blog.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete