Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't do it

Sitting around...I'm positively lousy at it! In fact a nap makes me quite insane.

So Dr.'s orders are not to lift over 5 lbs. That's virtually impossible to abide by. It's just a sack of flour, for crying out loud! *sigh* *breathe*

I'm just lousy at it. On Saturday, I moved a 1/2 ton of fill dirt. Today I spread 12 bags of mulch over beds and planted a few things. And tomorrow I meet with my neuro-surgeon. You'll likely hear his yelling at me from Ohio!

Oh well. Trouble is, I feel terrific! And the upshot is our yard has never looked better ;)
More tomorrow on my scolding. But until then, here's today's count:

* 12 bags of mulch spread
* 4 hanging planters planted
* all containers watered
* butter made
* milk separated
* chiropractor appt kept
* 2 showers as it was 88 degrees today

Take that, Dr. Nelson :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment