Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What I do

Picture framing is what I do. In fact, may I boast a bit and say Certified Picture Framing is what I do? It is a grand achievment and it took many years to accomplish. But it all boils down to this...it's a fancy way of saying, I can frame anything. If it doesn't have to eat, I can frame it. Be it your grandfather's WWII medals to a Picasso, I'm your gal.

It's been over 8 L O N G weeks since I've done what I love to do! (not to mention that long since I've had accounts receivables--entrepreneur-speak for "money coming in!")

I am hoping to resume working next week!!!

You may feel free to read this as a shameless ploy to garner pity...and framing jobs. I have learned that one thing very well in the last 5 years. If you have been saving up framing for when I recovered, now's your chance!

I am so very anxious to get back to work, I could scream...but I won't. :) Don't want to wake the neighbors.

My "transition" to mobile picture framing simply means that I no longer have a physical store-front location. I will pick up your art; design with you in the space; take it back to a home-based shop to work and drop it back off. It's how I worked before; how I built the business, in fact.

Now that I can once again see 1/32", I'm delighted! Here I come! Weeeeee!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment