Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don't Mess with the Hormones

Today, I forgot to take the afternoon hormone until 3:30pm.
Not good.
It didn't help that I had met a friend, artist Carmen Hurt, for lunch at the Mass Ave. Wine Shoppe...a wonderful establishment run by Jill Ditmire. So naturally, I couldn't turn down the opportunity to sit outside on a warm fall day with Carmen, a nice sandwich and a glass of Carmenere.

Combine the two--no hormone and a glass of vino with lunch and...

I had to leave early, before 5:00, and when I got home, had enough energy to put down the purse and laptop and collapse on the couch.
For an hour and a half :( Then made myself get up to lock up the chickens for the night and start a fire. But I didn't roast that thawed chicken as planned.

*sigh*

I've got to get this pill thing under control. I'm not used to taking them, nor am I happy about it. But the pituitary is toast.

Sarah
P.S. I'm sure tomorrow I'll write a positive post.

No comments:

Post a Comment