Sunday, June 13, 2010

Surgery

Up until now, I've written a little about framing, a lot about farming, but nothing directly about Fate. The reason I placed that word in the title of the blog is because of the surgery. It will be a life changing event and I would like to write about it.

I woke up this morning trying to remember everything about the day of surgery. I don't know why. It's a typical Sunday morning; let the chickens out, try to go back to bed, can't get back to sleep. And I started to write in my head.

I will divide the topic into a series of posts devoted to: the store closure, discovery of the tumor, surgery, ICU and recovery...with possibly another in there as well. I'll try to stick to the headings above so you can recognize the posts and read if you choose, or not. I will not write anything icky, unless it is clearly stated in the title--don't worry! I won't spring something on you by surprise. In fact there is a wonderfully informative video of a surgery like mine I saw before going to the hospital (you can find anything on YouTube). I'll post a link, but clearly mark it!

I hope this answers questions for those who know me and perhaps informs those who don't yet know me. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment