Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coming Soon...


New Digs!

Since closing my Fountain Square gallery and shop, I've been framing at a home-based shop of a wonderful colleague. Unfortunately, there is not quite enough room there for all my stuff. Some is there; some is my at home; some is in a warehouse in storage. With my scattered brain, I was never able to have everything I need at one place when I needed it. Driving around the city to gather my stuff sent my blood pressure to new heights.

Generously, the fabulous businesswoman, in who's warehouse my equipment and inventory resides, said to me a couple weeks ago, "Why don't you just operate out of here?"

BRILLIANT!

And oh, so welcome! She is offering me space and I am cleaning it out. It's a lovely arrangement.

I am still doing the "Mobile" thing. So I still meet clients at homes, offices, other locations with samples and computer in hand. But now I'll be working out of a convenient location downtown (next to the canal and Cultural Trail--sweet). Details and new photos coming soon!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment